Welcome to the California Auto Fraud Legal Center
Our goal is to get your car bought back by the dealer or manufacturer, getting you all your money back.
Rosner, Barry & Babbitt, LLP is the state’s largest California lemon law firm made up of California lemon attorneys fighting for your compensation! Our California lemon law attorneys have successfully litigated California Car Lemon Law and auto fraud cases for over 20 years. Were you sold a defective car and the dealership and manufacturer won't do anything about it? Did the dealership "tamper" with your contracts or sell you a car without proper disclosures? You don't deserve to be taken advantage of! Rosner, Barry & Babbitt, LLP is ready to take dealers and manufacturers to court and make them pay.
Do You Have an Auto Fraud or Lemon Law Case?
Getting started is free and easy. Just call us toll-free at (800) 466-5366 or submit an online case review, and our team of California Lemon attorneys will provide a prompt, cost-free evaluation. All of our cases are taken on a contingency basis, which means — All money is paid by Defendant.
- Was the vehicle new or did the vehicle have any portion of the manufacturer's warranty remaining when you purchased it or did the dealership give its own warranty?
- Have you taken your vehicle in for repair numerous times during the warranty period?
- Does the problem(s) you’ve experienced with your vehicle still exist?
- Selling wrecked and salvaged vehicles
- Selling prior rental vehicles
- Backdating contracts
- Forging documents
- Selling defective vehicles as “certified”
- Selling used cars as new
- Making you return car after 10-day rescission period
If you bought a lemon or were the victim of auto fraud and you’re tired of the stress and endless hassle, call the California Auto Fraud Legal Center toll-free at (800) 466-5366 or click here for an online case review. Our team of California lemon law lawyers provide a free, prompt evaluation to explain the new and used car lemon laws and to discuss your compensation. All of our cases are taken on a contingency basis, which means our fee is paid by the dealership who tried to cheat you or the manufacturer who manufactured a defective vehicle. Don’t delay, and don’t worry. A California lemon law attorney at the California Auto Fraud Legal Center is ready to help.